I am qualified Quantity Surveyor with over 9 years of experienced in field of construction industry, I have worked on number of projects with equivalent values up to having knowledge to manage projects from initial calculations to final figure and to minimize the cost of project and enhance value for money while still achieving required standard and quality.
I have skills in budgeting, cost control and cost monitoring, tendering and estimating, cost analysis, valuations, claims, project reports, Pre & Post Contract documents preparation, Contract Agreement, Contract documents with Fidic Condition of Contract Standard.
On IT Skill; I have knowledge on Auto-Cad, CostX application, Microsoft Professional Project, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor, I have successfully start and completed the following projects:
- With Mayssa International Limited – March 2016 to December 2016.
1. Construction of domino's pizza and coldstone creamery outlets at Ogudu, Lagos state.
2. Fit-Out Project for Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) at Maryland and Shangotedo Mall braches, Lagos
3. Fit-Out Project for Oracle 1386 Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
- With Jagal Nigeria Limited – May 2008 to October 2015.
1. Construction of TTM Warehouse Restoration project, QIT,Eket. Akwa‐Ibom State.
2. Construction of Rack Centre ( Tier lll Data Centre Phase 1A), Oregun, Lagos
3. Civil/infrastructure/building Projects for Nigerdock – Snake Island, Lagos
4. Construction of Sab‐Miller: New Brewery, Onitsha, Nigeria
5. Construction of Lekki - Epe Expressway Pedestrian Bridge, Project for Exxon Mobile, Lagos
- With United Integrated Construction Limited (UICL) - June 2006 ‐ May 2008
1. Construction of Day Waterman International College, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
2. Construction of Residential Development Building at Banana Estate, Lagos