This is to inform those that are interested in working as a LOAN OFFICER in a micro-finance institution that there is a vacancy available for such role.
Basic Job Description:
Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Loan Officer"
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.
9) Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
Minimum of OND in accounting or banking and finance with at least 2 years experience in any micro finance institution.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to