Are you interested in researching, creating and delivering high-quality written and graphical content for use on a beauty blog and associated social media accounts? Can you creatively brainstorm with other team members to produce unique and engaging campaigns?
If you answered yes to both of the questions above, you may be the person we are looking for.
Your job will be to ensure that the content you create is relevant enough to create interest for our customers, as well as answer any of their questions with the objective of converting them into customers. Sou will need to be a passionate learner since you will write about a variety of topics.
– Excellent written communication skills in a number of different styles and tones.
– Impeccable spelling and grammar
– Great research, organizational, and learning skills
– An understanding of formatting articles on the web
– Ability to work in a team environment, giving honest and direct feedback
– Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
– Creativity and flexibility
Beautiphic Limited is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability