INTEGRATED POWER SYSTEMS PROTECTION (APPS 1, 2, 3 COMBINED), UNITED KINGDOM
Integrated Power Systems Protection course concentrates on application aspect of protection and provides more analytical approach than the basic course. The course covers fault analysis techniques and application considerations for feeders, transformers, generators and motors. It also addresses the principles of selection and application of the most common types of relay found in transmission and includes presentation of worked examples on distance protection, busbar protection, auto-reclosing and system stability.
Upon completion of this course:-
- Sustain the success of your business by enhancing employee efficiency & morale.
- Exchanges with experienced international trainer/networking
- Reinforce your company’s expert knowledge
- Handle your system operations effectively in all situations
- Access worked examples for better understanding
- Reduce your maintenance costs and downtime
Who should Attend:
This course is aimed at Engineers and Technical Personnel who wish to gain more experience in protection settings, applications of transmission protection and application of overcurrent relays, combined with knowledge of basic relay testing.
19th - 23rd March, 2018
Stafford, United Kingdom.
Helbon Associates Limited is an Engineering and Management training and career development organization. We develop and offer flexible range of learning solutions to meet specific needs of individuals, organizations and government. Our programmes are attended by executives, senior managers and staff of banks, Insurance and Investments companies, oil and gas industry, power and steel industry, Federal and State parastatals, telecoms companies and Non-Governmental organizations.
We adopt a proactive approach utilizing our international exposure to develop and design open training programmes that focus on specific issues about clientele. Our training services range from standard, overseas, customized and private.
We also help our clients to develop and sustain varied levels competences and proficiencies in leadership and management.
We are into collaboration with reputable institutions at home and abroad amongst them are:
- Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Nigerian Institute of Management
- Adept Knowledge, United Kingdom
- Alstom Grid Institute, Stafford, United Kingdom
- Tavcom United Kingdom
Plot 3, Abiola Drive,
Off Agric B/Stop, Ikorodu, Lagos
P. O. Box 1744, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234 8033434632
Some of our recent clientele include:
1. MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
2. Egbin Electric Power Plc
3. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
4.National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
5. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
6. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
7. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
8. Bureau of Technical Matters, Akwa Ibom State
9. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
10. Niger Delta Power Holding Company
11. Lafarge Africa plc
12. IHS Towers
13. Ajamy Oil & Gas
1. Engr. (Prince) Adeyemi Biodun Oyedepo, A 1986 Graduate of Mechanical Engineering University of Lagos. He holds MSc (Air Safety Management from City University of London, MBA (Strategic Management) UNILAG, LLB, FNSE, FNIMechE, FNIM Managing Partner Helbon Associates Limited. Former General Manager (Mechanical) and Acting Director Air Safety and Engineering Services, FAAN Past National Chairman, Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers
2. Engr. (Dr.) Charles Mbelede,
PhD, Ceng, FIEE, FNSE, FCIBSE, FACostE, FCCM, MASME, MAPM
Chartered Engineer/Project Manager
Accredited Valuer/Cost Engineer
Managing Director Melkon M Nigeria Limited
3. Dr. Colin Balchin,
BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering, B.Phil Mgt. Studies Oxfordand Edinburgh Universities. Engineer and Project Management Consultant
Managing Director Project Management/Risk Training and Consultancy for Adept Knowledge Management, Aberdeen
4. Ahmed Yahaya, PhD, FFIA, MNIM, MNIC
A former lecturer at the Ahmadu Bello University and Head of Learning Management of the Nigerian Institute of Management.
Presently a senior lecturer, Department of Economics and Management Sciences, the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
A CBN certified MCP trainer
5. Gbenga Owolabi
Director, Co-founder Pendaxia Limited
Management Consulting Company, specialized in Organization and Human Performance. Previously Head, Corporate Services and Strategy for Honeywell Group. Head Strategy and Planning for Oando Plc and Senior Manager Accenture.
6. Engr. H. I. Anyanwu, BTech, PDGM, MPA, MCMI, ACIPM, FMS,MIIE.
Industrial Engineering/Management Consultant
PGD in Management studies and Public Administration
Over thirty years’ experience in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management and Training/Education.
7. Engr. Seun Faluyi, MNSE, FNIMechE, MNIM
Managing Director, Global Oceon Engineers Limited, an engineering design firm in the upstream oil and gas industry. Formerly, Accenture's Client Manager for the National Electric Power Authority of Nigeria (NEPA) and defined, implemented the unbundling strategy that transformed NEPA into PHCN. He was also Head of the Strategy and Business Planning team in Project PACE, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation's recent Business Transformation program and Head of the Line Implementation Change Management team during the implementation of SAP in the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria.
8. Nwolisa Lovelyn Anulika
A 1992 graduate of Business Administration from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University. She also obtained a master degree in International Law and Diplomacy from the University of Lagos. She has worked with the Nigerian Immigration Services, Landover Aviation Training Services before joining Helbon Associates in 2013 as the Human Resources Manager.
OUR FOREIGN TECHNICAL PARTNER
9. Kapil bhutani, Founder, Telecom Trainer and Consultant
Telecom Training and Consultant.
Telecom E-Learning Courses
Practical Training using Different Tools Like Atoll(Planning)/Tems Plannner, Actix/Nemo Analyzer(Optimization), Tems/Nemo (Drive Test) and Case Study
January 2013 – Present Chandigarh Area, India
Telecom Training - GSM, GPRS, EDGE UMTS, HSPA,HSPA+,WiMAX and LTE ( Basics, Transmission, OFC, Planning and Optimization Courses )
Designing Content as per Requirement
Practical oriented Training using Different Tools Like Atoll (Planning)/Tems Planner, Actix/Nemo Analyzer(Optimization),Tems/Nemo (Drive Test) and Case Study.
Delivering E-Learning Telecom Courses
Services Rendering at Client Location: No