FM-200® is a clean, colorless, and environmentally friendly fire suppression agent that is electrically non-conductive and safe for humans. It extinguishes flames primarily through heat absorption, leaving no residue, thus minimizing downtime after a fire and making FM-200 suppression systems accepted and respected worldwide with over one hundred thousand installations in more than seventy countries
These systems consists of the following components and their associated accessories:
1. FM-200 Storage Components – Storage components consist of the cylinder assembly(s), which contains the FM-200 chemical agent, and the cylinder bracket(s), which holds the cylinder assembly securely in place.
2. FM-200 Distribution Components – Distribution components consist of the discharge nozzles used to introduce the FM-200 into a protected hazard along with the associated piping system used to connect the nozzles to the cylinder assembly.
3. Trim Components – Trim components complete the installation of the FM-200 system and consist of connection fittings, pressure gauge, low-pressure supervisory switch, electric valve actuator, and manual valve actuator.
4. Slave Arrangement Components – Slave arrangement components consist of the pneumatic valve actuator(s), actuation check valve, vent check, actuation hose, and fittings required for a multiple cylinder (slave) arrangement.
5. Supplemental Components – Supplemental components include the discharge pressure switch and manifold check valve. They supplement the core equipment or complete a specific multi-cylinder configuration.
6. Control Panel – This device monitors the condition of the electric actuator, detectors, warning devices, cylinder pressure, and any manual release and abort stations. All electric or electronic devices must connect to the control panel in order to function.
7. Early Warning Detection and Alarm Devices – Early warning detection devices coupled with manual release and abort stations maximize system efficiency while audible and visual alarm devices alert staff of alarm conditions.
What is FM 200 stand for?
The FM-200 Fire Suppression System is an engineered system utilizing a fixed nozzle agent distribution network. The system is designed and installed in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 2001, “Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems.
What is fm200 fire extinguisher?
FM200 fire suppression is also known as HFC227ea. FM200 is a waterless fire protection system, it is discharged into the risk within 10 seconds and suppresses the fire immediately.
Waterless Fire Suppression Systems
FM-200™ is accepted and respected worldwide, with a history of protecting some of the world's most critical and irreplaceable assets. In fact, FM-200™ is in use in over one hundred thousand applications, in more than 70 nations.
Many fire suppression systems can cause major damage to – and even destroy – the very things they are supposed to protect. You're looking to avoid damage – not cause it. You're looking to reduce downtime – not lengthen it. You want a fire suppression system that deploys quickly and cleanly and won't leave behind oily residue, particulate, or water. FM-200™ fire suppressant stops fires fast. When you consider the potentially devastating environmental effects of an uncontrolled fire, it's easy to see that an FM-200™ system is an important part of an environmentally responsible fire suppression solution
The FM-200™ Difference
FM-200™ systems reach extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, stopping ordinary combustible, electrical, and flammable liquid fires before they cause significant damage. That's the fastest fire protection available, period. When fire is extinguished this quickly, it means less damage, lower repair costs, and an extra margin of safety for people. It also means less downtime and disruption of business.
FM-200™ fire suppressant can be safely used where people are present.
In applications where space is at a premium, FM-200™ fire suppression systems are the superior choice. The FM-200™ agent is stored in cylinders as a liquid and pressurized with nitrogen, saving huge amounts of storage space. In fact, for the same amount of protection, FM-200™ systems take up to seven times less storage space than systems based on CO2 and inert gases.
You cannot afford to settle for minimum fire protection when lives and valuable assets are at stake. There's no substitute for genuine FM-200™ waterless fire protection
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes