Performance and specifications
We are in need of Catering manager to be responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations and services in restaurants, hotels and resorts. Catering manager is responsible for monitoring the quality of the food and service and for making sure that their outlets perform well.
• planning menus in consultation with chefs
• ordering supplies
• hiring, training, supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff
• organizing staff rot as
• ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
• monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
• keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.
Minimum of ND in catering management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Decision making skills
• Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
• Good business and commercial acumen
• Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff
• The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in a crisis
• Financial, budgeting and stock-taking skills
• Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation
• 2-5 years experience required
• All qualified/interested applicant must be residing in Lagos or its environs
How to Apply
All qualified and interested applicant should forward their CV to: jobs.danatoesconsults @gmail.com or forward their Name, Qualification, Post applying for, and mobile number to the message box or mobile number in this advert. Failure to comply with this instruction may lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.