Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will be fully accountable for successfully managing and positioning a premium five star hotel in Lekki Phase 1 and leading the executive management team.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supervising and guiding the executive team consisting of department heads and overseeing various hotel departments and functions with a special focus on Rooms, Food & Beverage Department, Public Relations, Banquets, Housekeeping
- Creates an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports. Initiates corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Developing a successful team in the business
- Establishing sales and marketing strategy
- Budgeting and financial management
- Creating and enforcing hotel business objectives and goals
- Maintaining business partnerships
In order to apply for the role, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 4 or more years’ experience in managing and positioning a premium boutique or five star hotel
- Must have sufficient computer skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful
environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with guests, and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume with a cover letter using the title of job applying for as the subject of mail to hrm.villegasintegratedservices @gmail.com
Shortlisted applicant will be contacted