JOB VACANCIES! JOB VACANCIES!! JOB VACANCIES!
POWERLINE NUCLEAR RESOURCES is a leading company with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of Healthcare and Agricultural Products - inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for vibrant graduate, undergraduate, NCE HND or Bsc holder to join our multidisciplinary research and development team and fill the following position:
* Executive Training Officer
* Administrative Officer
* Human Resources
* Data Analyst
* Advertising and marketing officer
* Security officer
* Healthcare and Nursing Personnel
* Secretary and Receptionist
* Travelling and Tourism Personnel.
Location: Onitsha Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi Enugu, Rivers and Imo State...
Job Type: Part-time and Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates will be trained for three (3) months on the following clerical/administrative functions below in our organization:
* Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
* Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
* Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same and other responsibilities that will be made uunknown when you become a staff
Msc, Bsc, HND, NCE. Preferred field of study: Engineering, Social Sciences, Art, Management Sciences and any related discipline... About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Highly professional appearance with good communication skills.
Computer literacy in Microsoft word processing and spreadsheet. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
SALARY SCALE: Very attractive, Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances during training. Applicants who complete their 3 months training are entitled to work fully as our staff with a starting income of #75,000 and above monthly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to send their names, Phone number, email or CV to the CEO of Powerline Nuclear Resources,
Through this Email address for more update