The information technology manager maintains strategies within an IT department by managing the staff, performing research and implementing strategic solutions to IT issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Coaches, counsels, disciplines and mentors employees.
•Initiates, coordinates and enforces various policies and protocols for IT efficiency.
•Communicates job expectations to employees.
•Recruits, hires, trains, fires, promotes and demotes staff as necessary.
•Maintains a safe work environment for IT staff and other employees.
•Coordinates projects by allocating resources and employees in a timely manner.
•Participates in the diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of computer systems and networks.
•Evaluates company outcomes in order to make recommendations regarding new IT policies and procedures.
•Meets financial objectives by budgeting, forecasting outcomes and managing spending within the department.
•Attends workshops, conferences, ongoing training, seminars and other events in order to stay abreast of new information or technology that applies to the IT department.
•Recommends software and equipment for making the IT department more efficient.
•Demonstrates innate ability to work with computers, networks and various types of software.
•Possesses vast knowledge of hardware and system architecture.
•Shows the ability to accurately and adequately troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computer systems.
•Possesses the ability to lead a team of IT specialists professionally.
•Understands how to collect, use and maintain data for future reference.
•Demonstrates the ability to property manage company time and resources as necessary for providing the best information systems possible at the lowest costs.
•Shows the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time.
Interested candidate must possess a minimum qualification of
*Bachelor’s degree or HND in related field.
*Masters and Professional qualification is a plus.
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09 — show phone
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted