An airline Pilot is an individual who fly passengers and cargo on either international or local destinations for business, commercial or leisure purposes. Depending on the kind of aircraft and length of the journey, an aircraft is normally operated by two, three or four pilots. Before a flight, airline pilots check air traffic condition, weather condition and other flight-related tasks, making sure that controls on the aircraft are functioning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Airline Pilot makes sure data about the passengers, weather, aircraft and route are correct.
* He make sure it correctly reflects the expected outcome of the flight
* Airline pilots analyze the flight plan and determine appropriate routes based on various factors such as flying altitude.
* Airline pilots manage the loading and fuelling of the aircraft by calculating how much fuel to take.
* Ensure that safety procedures are being implemented before, during and after the flight and provide the crew with briefing before and after flight.
* Airline pilots also maintain communication with cabin crew during flight, checking navigation and operating systems before flights.
* The airline pilot communicates with air traffic control throughout the journey and provides updates to passengers during flight using the public address system.
* In emergencies, a pilot reacts quickly and decides necessary solutions to the problem, while keeping everyone safety onboard in mind.
* Airline pilots must have excellent communication skills
* Ability to perform calculations mentally. * The ability to think and react correctly in emergencies, problem-solving and analytical skills,
* Advanced math skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and computer skills.
* He must also have perfect eyesight, speak English or other languages fluently, communicate clearly.
* Exude confidence, and work independently or as part of a team.
Interested candidates should possess
*BSc/HND/Diploma in relevant field/discipline
*Entry level as NYSC certificate might be consider
*Master's degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted